Sunday, March 13, 2016


March 5, 2016
 
 So, I have very little time to write, because after getting back from Ceiba last night at 10 after a multizone and visiting people and bringing fridge to missionaries houses, we woke up and decided to go to morazan. So I got to to visit some of my old people again! I loved it. Felt like home. Loved seeing the people. Here are the pictures from Morazan. Pictures from Ceiba will come on monday, Ill have time to write then.

 
 

 
 
Also, ceiba was excellent because I got to see my converts and all the people I love so much there and spend time with them, and it was great because I could see all the fruits of my labor that I couldn´t see at the moment. People that had gone back to church or that are getting sealed that I had worked so much with. Really gratifying. And people gave us so much food. And they were tickled with the visits because missionaries always say they´re going to visit and then never do. I´ll fill you in on the details on monday when I have more time.
The pictures are us sitting on a huge pile of coffee in the warehouse of the familia reyes, me with some of the reyes family, me with ¨El Sarco¨. Just wanted to send you all something!
Oh, and the multizone went flawlessly. I was so happy with the results because it was my first time and there is a ton of work that goes into it but it turned out well. two more and then I´m done til the next set rolls around!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment