Wednesday, January 13, 2016


December 21, 2015
(I asked if Scott received his package)
I did! And I already opened it too...I waited about an hour and all that willpower I´ve been practicing on the mission went out the window. Navas freaking loved his package. He was like a litle kid on christmas morning (oh wait, he was!) but really, he was incredibly grateful. I was too, thanks so much for sending that. Made his christmas. We opened them one by one just having a good old time, after setting up our tree and everything. I was giving him a hard time for the stuff you sent him, I told him that you sent him so much hygene stuff because he´s latin and you all are racists and think he doesn´t bathe, we had a great time. And Lemus...he was grateful too. Really surprised. It was actually a pretty tender little moment haha he was so happy to have a package. Worth every penny you spent on it. 

And my package! You remembered everything I asked for haha! Perfect gifts, couldn´t ask for more. I gave the rubiks cube to Navas though, he got a kick out of it and I´d never touch it. All in all, great package and well done! Even got the christmas smelling tree, lots of candy to share with people, all kinds of good stuff. And Saunders loves his shirt. You all are making lots of people happy here in la ceiba!
Navas and I with the tree, and the zone in our multizone

Hope president klein doesn´t get too much of a surprise when he sees we ruined his zone picture. I´m holding it with saunders

my area, in the mountain part

 

I´m doing well. A little stressed because the zone is falling short a little bit, but besides that I´m great. I´ve been real happy lately, no problems, enjoying the mission, and just feeling comfortable. I know what I´m doing and its just normal life now. And our ward is something else...it was pretty chilly when I got here but now we´re part of the ward, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment