Sunday, October 25, 2015

August 17, 2015 Continued

Also, thanks for the ancestor stuff, loved the stories, and it is greatly appreciated! Not why I'm so interested in it all of a sudden, but I guess its a natural consequence of being so neck deep in the gospel. I miss both of my grandparents! I miss the stokes in Mesa and grilling hamburgers and drinking orange crush from a bottle and grandma's cooking and just chatting in their calm, clean house (and the smell of their house!) and all that good stuff. Also miss St. Johns, laughing at Kendall's little bursts of humor (he's a really funny man) and Dottie's profanity and mannerisms. Miss the wood stove and the garden and just hanging around at their kitchen table, feeling at home as could be. Miss the smell of their house too, and sitting out on the lawn with all of them. But I'm getting all nostalgic now. Tell them I said hi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment