Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 2, 2015

First off, wooooo Sarah got into BYU! Congrats! Is that where you're gonna go? You better believe I'm ready to go to college with you! And the funny thing is we'll be in some of the same classes too, when I get back we'll both be sophomores...oh I'm gonna make fun of you so much. Hope you find some hot friends. 

And Kate, aren't you just growing up. Sounds like you're having a blast, get scuba certified! And diamond dolls? you're doing that?

And sterling's birthday sounds like a blast, as does the game. glad you're all having fun and killing it! How's Curtis doing?

And I loved hearing from everybody but I have very little time, the mission is having us evaluate Preach my Gospel and how effective it is for the church, and that will take about an hour so I really can't write much. But thanks for all the pictures and updates!

And just to answer your questions real quick...yes we did go fishing, I got some tiny little snapper, I'll include a picture of the boys' fish. It was kinda stupid though, but I can say we did it. No one has fishing rods. If we come back here I'm gonna bring them some fishing rods. They just hold the line in their hand and pull when there's a fish. Their cousin is set to be baptized the 21st of this month. And the pepsi-what they do, in ceiba, not here-is they have these tiny glass bottles of pepsi-like maybe 3/4 of a can worth. They pour the liquid into a bag and then they recycle the bottle and you end up paying about 5 cents. It's the best. And Elder Sandoval will go back to Mexico and keep on working construction, he's a civil engineer, already graduated and had been working (his most recent project was the tijuna temple). I think that's all your questions

About my week...not such a great week. Last week was really good but this week not so much. I've been sick, haven't been able to sleep at night because I've been sick, so I've been dead tired. Didn't have much success this week, my comp sucks, (like I know he has mental issues and its not entirely his fault but its so hard) And basically i've just been walking around like a zombie not getting anything significant accomplished. Just time for a transfer really. I was loving my area last week but now it's time to go. 7 months is a long time. So yeah, nothing super positive to report. And I had a little devotional but I'm out of time! 
 
Also, I'm glad you all want to come back here, it would be so cool. 

Anyways, if I have more time after the evaluation I'll write more. here's some pictures! 
 


 

Holding the fish is Enrique Flores, we've been activating his family and he recieved the priesthood two weeks ago. 

here's a pirate themed cruise ship that pulled into the bay, kinda cool. 


Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment