Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May 18, 2015

Hey ya'll! Very little time, we had a zone pday in progreso. Just got back. But yeah, definitely made me a little homesick, but it was worth it! And, of course, very nice to talk to you all. Just a few short months and we'll be chatting again.

But yeah, the baptisms went well! I'll send pictures next week, they turned out really good. Sounds like the boys had a good time, sure is a different world. That's why its good for them to go fishing so often so they get that kind of rural ness and toughness even though we don't live in a small town! Sarah catch that gator all on her own? 

But yeah, I'm talking to Orrin. Looks like it's finally gonna happen. I still don't know how I feel about it but he's happy with it. Sterlings project looks good! As does the swamping group, and the girls. They're something aren't they? Curtis getting tired of his braces yet? 

And have fun at graduation! I actually ended up liking it alot. And summertime...woo. At least you have one less thing to stress about. Now you can focus your stress on Sunburst. When does the foreigner from up north start? 

But yeah, I'm mostly better. Still tired and sore all over but definitely better. Tell everybody hi for me, Love you all, and I'm always praying for everybody. Always making me proud and I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about family problems like so many other missionaries do. keep on keeping on, and I'll talk to ya next week!

Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment