Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 27, 2015
un chingo de fotos

(This week Curtis got to email him back and forth so we didn't get much of a letter but received amazing pictures!)
 
We went to the beach today for pday and just got back so we're real short on time. But I'll give yall the importants!
 
first, I found a sand dollar today. Remember when we were in sanibel (I think?) and just found buckets and buckets of those things? They were different I think but still. 
 

this one is a district photo on the beach. the girl on the left has a funny tshirt because it's pronounced "yamaha" spelled that way in spanish. from left to right we have bolivia, california, paraguay, el salvador, FLORIDA, and another boliviano. 

 

This has been quite a week! Sure has been eventful. But I really only have time to upload the pics, we have an appointment in 30 minutes or so. Also, you guys are killing it! Loved all the stories and pictures. Good looking bunch of people, everybody. And I'm real glad the boys got to go fishing, thats exciting stuff. Awesome pictures and stories. Wish I had more time to respond to all of it, but...just know I'm proud of yall! I'm gonna send my friends some pictures and then see If I don't have any more time to write to you all. But the other thing, are we good for may 15th to skype?
 
 
 
now, the first baptism. Here we are, gathered at the waters of mormon. What a beautiful for a place for a baptism. 


here's Luis. Super solid. He's attending seminary, going to all his meetings, hanging out with the youth, and even singing in the choir. I'm only singing in the choir cause we're expected to. 

Luis with his family. Really the whole family's been converted but we just gotta get them married. The mom is named Rosibell and the dad is named Rigoberto. And his little sister is Karen. Super solid all of them. 



Yudi  (judy) and cynthia. Niece and Aunt but she's practically her mother. Also solid. Everyone thought they were members. Different river. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment