Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 22, 2015

howdy! Not a ton of time to write, I'm kind of on a modified pday, but here I am! The seminary class is taught by the relief society pres. Usually 4 or 5 students. And yeah, we live together, but we're getting split up next week! We have to leave our awesome house. However, we found another house, just for my comp and I, and its...amazing. It'll be like living in America. The bedroom has AC, and we have hot water...it was actually kind of a cool story because the couple had to leave town and had been praying to find someone to rent their house to that wouldn't have parties and didn't have kids and would take care of it, and then the next day we showed up and wanted to rent their house. They're relieved and we get an awesome house for cheap. And it has a yard full of fruit trees and a patio and they might even leave the washing machine.

waiting for the members to show up in the bus to stake conference-5:30 AM and Africa hot. It's a selfie but heres our group. The non missionary got baptized that day along with his friend, and we have a baptism...tomorrow! Of Luis. He moved it up so he could get baptized on his birthday and so his dad could attend. 
 

And no, ramble away. That's all I ever do, my updates sure aren't organized. 

And as far as my package...I'm in need haha. HOnduras suddenly hit a drought of contact solution, so If you could include some in the package (if possible) it would be great. I hate using glasses. Also, I could really use some shorts. Plain khaki shorts, not cargo shorts, like the ones I used before the mission. same size and everything. Length is fine, the ones I had that got torn up in the shop were enough to cover the garments. I really shouldn't walk around on pday's in gym shorts, and my jeans are even worse after all the working we do in them. And....new shoes! I actually think it would be better to send boat shoes-what I'm really in need of is pday clothes. All my other clothes-jeans and tshirts-are just fine for service, already ratty-but I want to be able to walk around on pday in decent clothes and maintain a semi-profesional appearance, it's really not ideal to walk around in gym shorts and a tshirt. 

But yes, I'm exercising, and eating relatively healthy! I don't buy soda anymore, its just when people give it to us, which is a couple times a day. Also, side note, I've drunk unpurified water a few times in the last week and haven't gotten sick...I'm Honduran! 

And thanks for the talks! 

And tell Nikki I'm sorry about the ACL, that stinks. Is he done done? If I remember he had lots of potencial. 

I was just rambling too, but thanks for the pictures, and have fun tonight, and If I think of anything else to tell while I'm writing friends I'll be sure to throw it in. 

Love you all!

I just want sarah to realize how much fun we're gonna have together in BYU. Also, how's my truck? What's the plan with the horse when sarah's runnoft? Glad Prom was fun, I actually ended up liking mine. Will there be a time when us three will be at the Y together? Possibly? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment